1. Scope (1) These terms and conditions apply to orders / contracts between the customer (hereinafter referred to as customer) and Go Business Ltd., unless otherwise expressly agreed or prescribed by law. (2) General terms and conditions of the customer are for Go Business Ltd. only binding if we expressly recognize it.
2. Scope of the order The contract will be executed carefully in accordance with the principles of proper professional practice. The customer receives the contractually agreed delivery of the service.
3. Customer’s obligation to cooperate and inform (1) The customer has Go Business Ltd. to inform in due time about desired service embodiments (number of copies, external form of service, readiness for printing, delivery on data carriers, purpose of use, target group, etc.). If the service is intended for printing, the customer leaves Go Business Ltd. Correction deduction in good time before printing, so Go Business Ltd. eliminate any errors. Names and numbers are to be checked by the customer. (2) Information and documents necessary for the provision of the service are provided by the customer to Go Business Ltd. when placing the order (illustrations, abbreviations, internal terms, tables, terminology of the order, drawings, etc.). (3) Errors and delays resulting from the lack of or delayed delivery of information material and instructions are not at the expense of Go Business Ltd. (4) If the service consists in making a translation, the customer assumes liability for the rights to a text and ensures that the translation may be made. From appropriate claims of third parties he presents Go Business Ltd. free.
4. Remedy of defects (1) Go Business Ltd. produces a translation or a text that best meets the requirements. If the translation or the text contains spelling mistakes, the customer must immediately report the defects in writing. In this case, the customer will receive, within a reasonable period of time, a free correction of the errors, provided the errors are justified and justified. Waiving a correction does not entitle the customer to reduce the fee or refuse to pay. (2) The claim for subsequent performance must be notified in writing by the customer, stating the defect within 2 working days. Otherwise, claims for defectiveness can no longer be asserted. (3) Eliminate Go Business Ltd. the asserted deficiencies not within a reasonable period or rejects the removal of defects or the defect removal is considered to have failed, the legal warranty rights revive, unless another agreement has been made.
5. Delivery (1) Go Business Ltd. calls the customer delivery times to the best of their knowledge and belief. The delivery times can only be regarded as expected dates. (2) The customer is only entitled to withdraw from the contract if the delivery period has been exceeded for an unreasonably long time and he has previously set a reasonable grace period in writing. (3) The electronic or postal shipping is at the risk of the customer. For a faulty or unsuccessful transfer of the documents or for their loss or damage by electronic or non-electronic means of transport is liable Go Business Ltd. Not.
6. Liability (1) Go Business Ltd. liable only for gross negligence and intent. The term gross negligence does not include damage caused by computer breakdowns and transmission errors caused by e-mail or viruses. Go Business Ltd. counteracts this with anti-virus software. Liability for slight negligence is excluded. (2) Go Business Ltd. is liable for errors caused by incorrect or incomplete information of the customer or incorrect source texts. Not. (3) If a service is intended for printing and the customer leaves Go Business Ltd. In time before the start of printing no proof, so any defect is at the expense of the customer. (4) Violations of the copyright or claims of third parties are always at the expense of the customer when translations are made. (5) Should problems arise during the execution of an order, the customer always strives to talk with Go Business Ltd. to find an amicable solution.
7. Professional secrecy Go Business Ltd. is committed to maintaining silence about all facts that it becomes aware of in connection with its activities for the customer.
8. Participation of third parties (1) Go Business Ltd. is entitled to use employees or competent third parties to execute the order. (2) When using expert third parties, Go Business Ltd. has to ensure that they commit to secrecy.
9. Remuneration (1) The bills of Go Business Ltd. are due and payable without deductions upon completion of the order (receipt of the service by payment). (2) Go Business Ltd. In addition to the agreed fee, he is entitled to the reimbursement of the expenses actually incurred. Go Business Ltd. can ask for a reasonable advance on extensive services. (3) In some cases prepayment is required.
10. Retention of title and copyright (1) The service remains the property of Go Business Ltd until full payment. Until then, the customer has no right of use. (2) Go Business Ltd. reserves itself approximately developed copyright.
11. Right of withdrawal Insofar as the award of the service contract is based on Go Business Ltd. the offer of the service offered on the Internet (orders on the website or via email), the customer renounces his possibly existing right of withdrawal. This also in the case that Go Business Ltd. started the service and contacted the customer. Also in the event that the service has already been performed and is ready for delivery.
12. Applicable law (1) The contract language is German and Switzerland is not the place of jurisdiction. (2) This contract is subject to international law. Go Business Ltd. is an online business and has no physical business premises or registered Swiss branches.
13. Severability clause The effectiveness of these terms and conditions is not affected by the invalidity or invalidity of individual provisions. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by a valid one that comes as close as possible to the economic result or the intended purpose.
14. Changes and additions Changes and additions to these terms and conditions are only valid if they have been agreed in writing.